About Arya Samaj (आर्य समाज)
The Arya Samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati Arya Samaj weddings are conducted as per the Arya Marriage Validation act X1X of 1937, and are performed as per Vedic rites. Arya Samaj Marriage which was started by ‘Dayanand Saraswati’ in the year 1875 is governed by people known as ‘Arya’. The marriage is based on the concept of Vedas, which is considered as the poetry of eternity in meta language. Arya Samaj supports love marriages, inter-cast marriage, and inter-religion marriages. We work with a holy aim to remove the rigid caste and religion barriers from our Indian society.
The motto of the Arya Samaj, taken from the Vedas, is “Krinvanto Vishwam Aryam” (Rig Veda 9.63.5) – Make ALL men arya (noble and cultured).” Hence, by being a part of a Noble Society (Arya Samaj), you enjoin with a commitment of becoming an arya (noble person), who gathers in religious assemblies to propagate the teachings of the Vedas, so that you can ennoble (make noble) those who aren’t noble – Making the Universe Noble.
Purpose Of Arya Samaj?
The society of the Arya Samaj was created in an effort to preserve the original values and beliefs of Hinduism as stated in the original scriptures of Hindus: The Vedas.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Court Marriage & Marriage Registration: For having a court or registered marriage, a man and women does not have to undergo any ritual that are associated with traditional marriage ceremonies. Are you thinking about how to get your marriage registered in Delhi? Arya Samaj marriage registration in Delhi is performed under the legal procedure in a law court under Hindu Marriage Act 1955. With your time dependency, we perform the act within a single day under the supervision of our team and you can obtain the legal marriage certificate from court within same day or within a minimum possible time period.
- Inter-caste & Inter-religion Marriage:Inthesemodern times, many families and couples have accepted the system of inter-caste and inter-religion marriage that were against the society measures before.We at Arya Samaj Mandir, undertake all types of marriages completed with the blessings and without any barrier of community and religion.
- Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage: Appropriate for all communities and religions for Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jain, Arya Samaj is involved in performing the marriage ceremony under their complete acceptance. We believe in the complete acceptance and purity of the marital bond and undertake the rituals with whole-hearted devotion.
- Love Marriage: Love marriages are the most trending and fashionable marriages in today’s society. Couples today are much eager to enter into the final bond of marriage with whom they love and want to spend their life with. Arya Samaj Mandir undertakes love marriages much to the pleasure of couples and their families.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR SERVICES?
- Hindu marriage: All those who believe in the Hindu rituals, we are here for you to perform all the rituals and rites completed in a Vedic ceremony.
- A Fast Service: All your marriage related formalities will be completed within a day without much of hassles, restoring your legal marriage certificate and all the proceedings in a standard amount of time.
- A legal marriage registration: Our marriage registration service is completely legal under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 with same day marriage certificate disposal.
- Reasonable cost: We don’t believe in much extravaganza for a marriage ceremony. Our ritual is purely based and completedwith our belief over the matrimonial bond’s purity and sincerity.